Via Domus - Lost

There are so many Via Domus reviews floating around at the moment, that I feel it would be of no real value to write up one of my own. So instead I have decided to do things a little differently by highlighting a number of notable aspects of the game, and talking a little about each. For the sake of simplicity, I have sectioned them up into “Good features” and “Annoyances”.

Firstly, it will be worth noting that there will be very mild **SPOILERS** ahead.

Secondly, it might also be worth mentioning that I received and installed my game at midday yesterday, and I completed it before I went to bed last night. So in all it took me around about half a day to complete. Of those twelve hours I only really played for seven of them, possibly even less than that. It is not a long game by any means.


***

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus